|Tiens Life Electro-Acupuncture
. Relieve . Healthcare
Aculife magnetic wave therapist is a product resulting from the integration of 5000 – year traditional Chinese Acupuncture
medical knowledge and circulate, preventive medical technology. By using extra long magnetic wave stimulate our hand and ear
acupoints, Aculife improve our micro-circulation, speed up the metabolism, and enhance circulate capability to prevent various
diseases. In addition, Aculife also act as a mild heat massage. It improves our blood circulation and recovery from fatigue.
1. Detect Acupoints Location, the guidebook assists you locate the right acupoints positions easily.
Improving Blood Circulation, magnetic waves stimulate acupoints to improve blood circulation as traditional acupuncture.
Magnetism Effects, magnetic waves magnetize body fluids to increase body's circulate system.
4. Health, effectively
enhance circulate system.
5. Dual Relieve Methods, the palm acupoints combi and the ear acupionts combi can be applied
in conjunction with others or separately.
6. Easy to Operate, suitable for family and safe to use.
& Portable, take it with you wherever you go. Anytime! Anywhere!
TIENS life Electro-Acupuncture includes electric
and magnetic therapy. Its effects is apparent, and it can easy the side effects caused by taking medicines and inoculation.
At present, the therapy is very popular in the field of family Hygienics.
What is the content of electric therapy?
1780, Carboni, a Western scientist, discovered the rules about electric current in nerves and flash while he was processing
experiment on frogs.
In 1783, a Japanese scientist, Hshimoto Soukichi, performed an experiment on human body by using
In 1825, a French researcher, Salander, began using galvanic acupuncture to heal the disease of nerves
In 1859, Sakuma Shozan, a Japanese scientist made electric current instrument to heal disease.
a Japanese doctor, Nakatani Yoshio, made use of direct current resistor device to measure the amount of electric current under
skin from a patient with renal disease. He discovered there were a series of acupuncture points under foot skin, and the amount
of electric current had much more amount of electric current than that of other parts. The linking line in these acupuncture
points had the same description in an ancient book - the book of Kidney. Afterwards, he proved that other twelve channels
and collaterals had similar phenomena. He claimed that acupuncture points easy to conduct electricity were good conducting
points, and while these points were linked, they were called good conducting Channel.
We have made use of electric
resistor device to probe acupuncture points. When we find that resistor is too strong, it symbolizes that electric current
is too weak, and it means deficiency of vital energy, and when the resistor is too weak, it symbolizes electric current is
too much, and it means full of energy. In other words, the acupuncture points with abnormal resistor will have a feeling of
pains if we massage along these acupuncture points or touch these acupuncture points with electric needles. With the help
of probing needles. The TIENS life Electro-Acupuncture instrument can inspect the condition of human bodies. We hope each
user can inspect his own body for five minutes every day, and then utilize TIENS life Electro-Acupuncture instrument to touch
and stimulate acupuncture points for the purpose of adjusting the healthful condition of body.
What is magnetic
The exact definition of magnetic therapy is to increase energy of magnetism.
The earth is
a big magnet. In the inner side and surroundings of he earth, there is magnetic power line passing through. The place with
passing of magnetic power line is magnetic field. The place which our humans live in is a place full of magnetism from the
beginning. So when the magnetism of the earth changes, we humans will be influenced.
In the recent one hundred years,
the earth's magnetism has been decreasing at the rate of five percentage. Because of the increase of steel concrete buildings,
the environment with less magnetism is becoming much more than ever before. The Japanese scholars have utilized instruments
to measure magnetism, and they have found that people in modern world have suffered the shortage of magnetic energy in their
The shortage of magnetism will cause the disease of Autonomic nervous system. At the present time, the healing
of magnetism is very popular than ever before. Until today, Japan has been researching the issue for more than forty years,
and more than a million of people have been benefited. The healing method is especially effective for the stiffing of shoulders
or the pains of back. Today, the products such as Mansoko or waist band with magnetism has been proved that either of them
has no side-effects.
TIENS life Electro-Acupuncture instrument combines the therapeutic principles of electricity and
magnetism, and the effects are more apparent.
The followings are the functions about TIENS Life Electro-Acupuncture
1. It can improve blood circulation and enhance the amount of oxygen of erythrocyte and dilate blood
vessels and improve metabolism.
2. It can enhance the muscles contraction when the electric current occurs and be good
for the patients with hemiplegia, paralysis and pains.
3. It can kill pains, especially for trigeminal neuralgia, pains
in junctures and muscles, tooth-ache and dysmenorrhea.
4. It can vitalize the functions of nerves be good for the patients
with paralysis, poliomyelitis and disorder of facial nerves.
5. It can adjust the movement of intestines, may be good
for constipation or diarrhea.
6. It can enhance the functions of having urines, the stimulating of electric current
and it can improve the functions of ureter and constrictor.
7. It can reduce inflammation, and it can increase the
amount of leucocyte, and strengthen the ability to exterminate germs, increase the ability of immunity.
8. It can kill
heat and lessen the temperature caused by germs or environment.
1. Urethra - Urinary Tube
3. Prostate Gland - Secretion of Sperm & Fluids
Uterus ( Womb )
5. External Hemorrhoid - Ext. Piles
6. Internal Hermorrhoid - Int. Piles
7. Stroke - Apoplexy
9. Hemorrhoid - Piles
13. Small Intestine
14. Large Intestine
17. Left Lower-Back Pain - Left Lumbar
18. Right Lower-Back Pain - Right Lumbar
Colon - Colitis
20. Inflamed Gall Bladder - Cholecystitis
21. Peptic Ulcer - Gastric Ulcer (Duodenal)
22. Small Intestine
23. Chest Pain - Angina Pectoris
24. Chest Pain - Angina Pectoris
25. Haematemesis - Emptysis
Heartbeat - Palpitation
32. Right Lung
Shoulder - Right Scapula
34. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
35. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
36. Kidney Deficiency ( yan
37. Kidney Deficiency ( yan )
38. Nocturnal Incontinence
39. Swelling - Bloated or Swollen
Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
42. Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
43. Kidney Deficiency ( yin )
44. Kidney Deficiency ( yin
46. Windpipe - Trachea
47. Windpipe - Trachea
48. Hypertension - High Blood Pressure
- Low Blood Pressure
50. enteric Fever - Typhoid Fever ( Intestine Disease )
51. Inflamed Intestine - Enteritis
54. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
55. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
57. Right Brain Arteries - Right Cerebral Arteries
58. Right Ear
Hypotension - Low Blood Pressure
60. Hypertension - High Blood Pressure
61. Left Ear
62. Left Brain Arteries - Left
63. Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
64. Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
Left Brain Arteries - Left Cerebral Arteries
66. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
67. Gullet - Esophagus
69. Left Lung
72. Left Shoulder - Left Scapula
73. Gall Bladder
Lymph - White Blood Cells Fluid
75. Breast - Tumor
76. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
77. Cough &
Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
78. Cough & Respiratory Distress - Pharynx
79. Thyroid Gland - Part of Endocrine
Endocrine - Network of ductless glands of internal secretion
- Abdominal organ to store blood, part of body's immune system
1. Allergic Acupoint
2. Vertebral - Lumbar - Leg Acupoint - Waist to Thigh Acupoint
- Lumbar - Leg Acupoint - Waist to Thigh Acupoint
4. Lower Spain Pain - Coccyx
5. Spinal Column
6. Hip . Thigh .
leg Nerves - Sciatic Nerve
7. Back of Head Pain
8. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
9. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
Right Back of Head Pain
15. Top of Head Pain
16. Arm Pain - Brachial
18. Forehead Pain
19. Gastric Ulcer
22. Shoulder Pain - Scapula
Shoulder Pain - Scapula
24. Neck Acupoint
25. Neck Acupoint
26. Neck Acupoint
Zhongzhu - Otitis Media
- Ear Infection
Tinnitus - Subjective sensation of noise in one or both ears, without there being any external sound. It
may be experienced as buzzing, ringing, hissing or roaring noise.